Mihir Chowdhury Student Fellowship Details
- One fellowship to a student or post doc per year, to cover the cost for presenting one’s work in an international conference.
- The first year prize will be 100,000, to be paid against receipts of relevant expenses.
- The fellowship will be accompanied by a certificate, an invitation to give a talk at the next meeting, and adequate mention in the society’s webpage.
- The actual money will be disbursed to the fellow’s bank account, against actual receipts. Travel, registration, visa fees, travel insurance, accommodation, food, connected travel to other labs nearby, and any other legitimate expenses will qualify.
- The student should be a member of the society
Selection will be done in FCS meeting that year, based on the presentation (poster or talk). Any Indian citizen working in an Indian institute should be eligible.